ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Baaaah <--- * sheep content

172 Cup
Just saw this mate, i like it alot with the turini's on! i feel with a cup splitter fitted it would be purrrrfect ;)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thanks jimbo! The guy who initially sprayed my bumper decided to be a t**t, so I need my bumper finishing before I get a splitter... I'm thinking skoda one, cheap ftw ha

350z, Subaru Legacy
Massive fan of old school games and I love the Sonic franchise, just not sure on that actual sticker - I think where it's a red car, it just looks like a white sticker though...

Oh and unlucky on the HDR shot with the bus going past ;)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Massive fan of old school games and I love the Sonic franchise, just not sure on that actual sticker - I think where it's a red car, it just looks like a white sticker though...

Oh and unlucky on the HDR shot with the bus going past ;)

lol it was just a quick pic, always have my phone on hdr :p

i have 3 knuckles' on/in my car now. one on the boot, one in the back window and one in the little front tray ha... i should seek help o_O

and i chose white because red and black is overdone to hell and im not a fan anymore. i got it with black alloys and black badges :dead: white looks so much cleaner :)