ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Baby Blue MX.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Rolled to Belgium with this last weekend. Got some nice shots. Thought you lot may Love/Hate it!

6869406284_b0a9d3c81a.jpg

MX5 eyeing me up. by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

7015518083_c81269b71c.jpg

Slick rolling shot of the MX. by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

6869402352_839dcac1c2.jpg

HIYA! by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

7027685687_6484a8798f.jpg

Untitled7 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
how dont these sort of cars go through silly amounts of tyres due to the obscene camber? or do they?

like the colour and the car but not the way it sits

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It got posted everywhere when Naith had it. And it was Red. On Equips.

But yeah, looks lovely. Colour suits it well imo.

This was it when it was at players last year:

6159303645_9c45342fee.jpg

players2 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Looks about 1 milliont times better in blue than red.

Still dont "get" these, but IVe never even sat in one so who knows :)

As a package. Driving position is absolutely spot on, quick steering - fantastic steering actually, brilliant gearbox - short, snappy, good ratios. Engines aren't the strongest/most powerful but you really don't notice as you're sitting so low down it feels like you're going 100 everywhere! And having the option of slinging the roof down on a sunny day is awesome!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
So driving experience?

You've just explained an Elise to me? Im guessing these are a budget version of an Elise ?

Hmmm. I've never driven an Elise, so can't really comment. But yes, as far as driving experience goes they're brilliant!
I imagine they're not for everyone, but personally I've never had as much fun in any car as I did in my MX5! Go try one.

Disastra Coupe
Ahhh! Saw this at MK Jap vs Dub meet last year. Got a picture of it on my Flickr. New colour is lovely.

Homo spec mazda
I like this but in a weird way, my cars impractical but its not that bad, it has a different "stance" to it, I do however appreciate his, just not my cuppa.

432099_10150714282353638_567498637_11250614_384158331_n.jpg
Mind the rusty sill, now gone.