ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Baby seats in a 182

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
@Aaron.. I've yet to try our joie 360 in the clio. But I think it'll be too big and someone on here mentioned it's to big for the clio.

My friend has a recaro one, but is forward facing only. We want to keep him rear facing for as long as possible, so having a 360 spin one is definitely an appeal, especially in the clio where its a little bit smaller.

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
When I had the 172 we used a Recaro privia evo then graduated to a Recaro young expert and now they both have Recaro monza nova evos... all forward facing never to much of a chew to get in or out tbh.

Last edited:

Big Toe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Campus
Had the misfortune of putting an isofix (Group 2) seat into the back of a 3 door mk2 Clio yesterday. We were considering a 2 door car but I’ve pretty much ruled that out now. Absolutely getting a 4/5 door again.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Had the misfortune of putting an isofix (Group 2) seat into the back of a 3 door mk2 Clio yesterday. We were considering a 2 door car but I’ve pretty much ruled that out now. Absolutely getting a 4/5 door again.
Its a doddle once you've done it a couple of times. Just chuck seat in then get in the back to clip it all in. Unless your 6ft etc in which case yea... Clios aren't ideal for kids.

The big issue is when the buggers get big enough to kick the seat in front of them. I mean, realistically a Clio isn't the ideal car full stop for carting kids about in.... Great excuse for a Meg RS I'd say :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Bought a seat today. Was the one I pictured earlier in the thread.

It seemed good and simple to use. Ticked all the boxes and less bulky that our joie 360 i-spin. Had a trial fit with the one on store to make sure it fits and it did. The pics show the room with the passenger seat fully forward.

It doesn't feel as good quality as the joie, but I guess the price reflects that. We paid £160 for this and £300 for the joie

20210503_141003.jpg

20210503_141012.jpg
20210503_141804.jpg
20210503_141846.jpg
20210503_141827.jpg
20210503_142038.jpg
20210503_142106.jpg
20210503_141443.jpg