ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back from Hill Power and ready for FCS!!

Looking for a ph-quick...
After the hybrid conversion unfortunately the tungy has been a little poorly :(. So she went of the Dr. Nick to have the timing set up and get her running right!
All sorted and is now running mint! Can't believe i even considered selling it!:eek:
Anyway got her back yesterday and treated her to a wash and wax in preperation for the weekend...

IMGP0789.jpg

IMGP0793.jpg

IMGP0790.jpg

IMGP0791.jpg

IMGP0792.jpg

IMGP0798.jpg

IMGP0797.jpg

IMGP0796.jpg

With thanks to:

Nick Hill
Brad Harding (Whole thing would never have happened if it werent for this guy and his old man)
Rich
Kensington Bidyshop Leicester (Paint)

Sadly not on the Cliosport stand this year but you are welcome to come have a spy over on the Clio16valver stand where i shall be!

Thanks for looking.

Amir

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
alright mate cars looking sweetim on the Clio16valver stand aswell you driving down with kiz? he said theres a convoy of mk1s so thought you might be in it.

Thanks for all the kind comments :)
Bendee, i not comming down with Kiz as im up at my girlfriends at the weekend and will be comming down with her and a few of the NW lot!

mmmm i didnt realise it was being drawn at FCS! Not to worry, come and have a nose mark :)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Like I said in another post mate - looks sweet :) Could use some nice buckets to compliment those harnesses tho ;) Maybe some small, say 10mm spacers on the wheels as well, just to finish off the look.

Dan

R

Rachel Anne

looking fab! looks better in real life x x x x see you sat Amir and Anni

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks mint.

Is the F7R standard?

Also get some proper buckets in there, doesnt look right with harnesses with the standard seats.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
nooo i dont want him 2 get buckets, i passenger in that a lot! lol.

his engine isnt standard, its 190bhp i think

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
nooo i dont want him 2 get buckets, i passenger in that a lot! lol.

his engine isnt standard, its 190bhp i think

Why dont you like buckets?

Doesnt have to be something with too aggressive side bolsters, just looks odd with the harnesses not coming through the holes on the seats.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i think the harness is gay but he likes it lol. i dont like buckets cos arent they uncomfortable for women? i thought they were dead narrow at the hips (im not a fatty btw lol)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
LOL! neil that's a bit rooode!
and for the record, im not curvy i just dont think they'd be comfortable!

Neil you naughty bugger, sorry for the confusion how embarressing. I can only get on the net during working hours which is why i have not replied.
Buckets is a possibilty i had them before and the ones i had werent particularly comfortable.
I didnt have it rolling roaded as i didnt want to be dispapointed lol i know its fupping fast!
For the record the spec is....
2.0ltr F7R engine
hill power ported head
piper cams and vernier pullies
Chipped and re-mapped ecu
Clio valver exhaust manifold (more torque than willy unit)
Mongoose Exhaust & De-cat
External Mocal oil cooler
Williams wide track (best mod ever!!!!!)

Thanks for all your kind comments, ask Brad Harding or Anni how much serious time, effort and money in to this to make it how i want now i love it! Its the RS killer! lol!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Mk1 porrrn.

easily one of the best

here here

no worries bout the confusion barry...lol

buckets are a little bit of hassle but i loved them in my valver near the end, cobra monaco's not monaco S's are quite comfy, have slightly more padding and are nice looking

look forward to seeing it mate

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
In that case.....looking good! ;)

You going to get phase 2 side strips or keeping it old skool? :)