ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in a 182!

Meg 300Cup
Well my r26 is up for sale now and I've bought myself another 182! And in the colour I wanted this time RB! And as a nice little bonus its had all of the mods that I'd do to it already, Eibach sportlines, Yozzasport exhaust, 3/4 plate and carbon dash strips

Absolutely loving it so far, so much more fun than the 200 I had and more involving than the r26 although I must admit I am missing the silly speeds of the Megane

yrenutuh.jpg

ase3uqyh.jpg

anetatyp.jpg

ypubudur.jpg

unyquseh.jpg

Thread moved to the correct section by jesus. Please post in the the appropriate area next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Meg 300Cup
I'm sure I'll miss the Megane but wanted another stint in a 182 before I make my next big purchase (250 cup, r32, z4 or s2k) when I'm 21 so this saves me money and it's more fun, win win lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Not even 21, I'm either in the wrong job or crap at it lol. Good for you mate, hope your plans go well.