ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back In An RS - 'New' Megane

Evo 6, E92 320d
Innevitable really, regretted selling my 172 last year so wanted another RS but couldn't live without turbo power after shifting my 200sx. Had it a week so far, loving it!
S6300863.gif

S6300865.gif

S6300864.gif

S6300862.gif

S6300866.gif

Only changes are Cup wheels and Trophy/R26 front discs, plan to change the rear lights to ph2 items, R26.R spoiler, Cupra R splitter and possibly remove the front vinyl.

looks nice that, good example, please remove the graphics though, they are horrible. (on yours, they look hawt on an F1)

oh and invest in some braided lines and a fluid flush :)

Evo 6, E92 320d
It's Arctic Blue iirc, camera is pretty shat in all honesty.
Oh and the front sticker is history:)

Evo 6, E92 320d
New numberplates ordered as I didn't like all the mercedes/jaguar logos on the current ones, also all stickers are gone now apart from the ones obove the indicators, looks much neater.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Have been using the Megane every day now for the past couple of weeks and it's been fantastic, comfortable, quiet (for now) and good on fuel (35-39mpg average).
I've not had chance to give it a full detail so far, just a clean and polish, so a protection detail is on the cards this week along with an oil change using Fuchs Titan Race Pro, new plates have been fitted along with removing the airbox foam, it made no audible difference to me).

S6300882.jpg

S6300881.jpg

S6300883.jpg

The last pic shows how much ph2 rear lights are needed imo.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Just managed to get hold of some ph2 rear lights for £50, hopefully they turn up soon to get fitted, led numberplate lights arrived today aswell.

Evo 6, E92 320d
These turned up today :D
S6300891.jpg

Need to give them a little polish to give them back some gloss and they should freshen up the rear a treat.