ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the land of Hothatches!

...And I love it!

1.9 GTi with a 1.6 box in it.
Right little pocket rocket, redlines in seconds :D

Even had a 206 try it on and he got spanked hard!
Even if I do top out at just over a ton.

Grips like a beast and is superb for controlling on the throttle round bends.
Evil throttle response, its just always mad for it. :devilish:
I did 50miles tonight and only used about £7 of fuel too

Its a K-reg with 66k on the clock.
Slight door dents and scrapes from walls and carparks I guess and also there is a loud clunking from the front of the car (Engine mounts?) when moving around slowly.
Also the rear suspension creaks.

But who cares when your having this much fun!
Its only been a few hours but I think Im falling in love :D

http://fp.willows84.f9.co.uk/pug/gallery/july03/DSCF0007s.jpg

http://fp.willows84.f9.co.uk/pug/gallery/july03/DSCF0008s.jpg

BTW:

My Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo is up for grabs at £3000 if anyones interested :(

mate - welcome back!!!

that is the "original" beast - and im pretty jealous. Sounds in good nick as well.

I would have got one of those if id have found a good one round the traps, however I just couldnt. Ended up getting a 172 Mk2.

enjoy the thrashing.:D

Its funny.

The 1.9 GTi is one of those cars I have always wanted to own.

Along with a 172, Willy, V6, Pulsar GTiR, Skyline, and big BHP Cossie :D

Better get saving I guess, insurance will be a b**ch on all those ;)

Nice one mate, not a great deal of difference in regards to performance against the 172, MK2 anyway....... did take him thou, just !

Superb m8 - looks like a goodun! Does the K plate have a Cat on it? Oh - as for that clonking noise - could be CV joint which on a 205 is in as one with the Drive shaft... might be worth getting it looked at... as for the creaks - thats part of the charm! ;)

I always hated 205s - just the shape of the back! Then when I bought my House I needed a cheap run-a-round so got my Dads 1.9D F reg 205. What a hoot it was to drive, quite nippy considering but the feeling when cornering was beautiful. Completly changed my opinon - I never doubt the 205s ability but its amazing what owning one can do to how the car looks to you:) Looks sweet - im yet to drive a decent gti version - only driven a dog of one.

CTR EK9 turbo

looks really nice dude. A friend of mine had a very nice miami blue 1.9 a while back and recently sold it.

Willy2

these look fantastic dropped! nice car, if i didnt love clios so much i would have one of these.

doggz car m8! i know 2 lads round the corner who own 205s, one owns a black and white one, the other owns a red 1! btw i think the red 1 is a 1.4, but it beat a vw golf down a nice straight road in town! fackin lovely!

Lee