ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

back prom bodyshop **pics**

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

cos there was some pannel beating needed as this was half an insurance job and one of the parts were on backorder

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

thanks guys. and so am i fUbAr its about time. i had a full on straight race with a mk2 172 compleatly standard last night and it killed me. not just by a little bit but by loads so im thinking there is something wrong. on monday im getting quickshift and that ecu thing from bb so hopefully it will help

Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 16 July 2005

thanks guys. and so am i fUbAr its about time. i had a full on straight race with a mk2 172 compleatly standard last night and it killed me. not just by a little bit but by loads so im thinking there is something wrong. on monday im getting quickshift and that ecu thing from bb so hopefully it will help
:eek: you should have won that eeeeaaaassy, heh ;)

Nike Lunar Elite's

Very nice mate, there are loads of us ph1 owners with the ph2 rear now, it just looks so much better than the ph1 rear

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

thanks people now all i need is the things im getting next week and a full leather re-trim then im done i think. i think im abit too much of an attention seeker? :oops:

Audi S3 225

You sure the mk2 was standard?

Remeber your 17s will slow you down, plus if ur still using ur open induction kit, in this weather that will affect performance by loads as well.

MKIII 138

are they 17s ??

i have to say ever time ive seen 17s on a KII clio wether its a 1.2 or 2.0 they look mint shame the duff up performance but i think there a good idea for looks.

are they TSW pinstripe alloys ??

Golf R/Leon FR

very nice dude, love the wheels, not keen on the rear lights tho.

also you should have had the door handles sprayed to match the rest of the car.

but very nice example dude

190 BHP Willy 2

Looks nice.

They could of cut the bumper round the tailpipe though. Looks odd shape and off centre.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

that looks damn nice, imo best looking exhaust design ive seen on a clio so far.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

thanks mate and it sounds amazing. iv had 5 exhausts since iv had this in a year and i wont be changing this one

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Absolutely spanking gorgeous mate!!!!

Told you the Mk2 bumper was the way forward!.....great job!

We really should have a Modded Mk1 172 meeting Would make for some cracking pictures.

You, Elliot(Eskiisbest), Paul(Clarkie 172) and myself.

Anyone else interested?

--chris

tiTTy & SV650

tell me about it. but it wast even close. he kept pulling.
you got an open induction kit by any chance? heat kills em just now

[Edited by rory182 on 17 July 2005 at 8:56am]

someone beat me to it, i should have read on...

looks good though, pretty unique IMO

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

i guess not as i have a px viper??? thanks for the ideas carbon copy! i love it. so much more modern and everything.

that meet is a good idea.

Mk1 16v

thanks people now all i need is the things im getting next week and a full leather re-trim then im done i think. i think im abit too much of an attention seeker? :oops:

Not happy withe standard leather/alacantara? wot u getting done instead??

2005 Impreza WRX STI

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 17 July 2005

Absolutely spanking gorgeous mate!!!!

Told you the Mk2 bumper was the way forward!.....great job!

We really should have a Modded Mk1 172 meeting Would make for some cracking pictures.

You, Elliot(Eskiisbest), Paul(Clarkie 172) and myself.

Anyone else interested?

--chris
looks a lot better mate!!!! very nice!!!! Chris, ill be up for a meet