ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back to the important stuff then...(lots of pics)

No more clio's for me!
Now that the footie is over ( :( ) its time to get back to the most important stuff...polishing the car with poorboys polish with carnauba blue and nattys blue wax :approve:

Couldn't resist the photo's, the car looks soooo good! :) (sorry!)

And the results in the sun, well....

IMG_3031.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3036.jpg

IMG_3038.jpg

IMG_3039.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3045.jpg

IMG_3046.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

A nice few pics of the engine bay too :)

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

IMG_3026.jpg

IMG_3027.jpg

Comments welcome and ideas for whats next! :)

Dan :cool:

Chocolate Bar™
looks good matey! can really see the flake in that engine cover when the suns out :)

No more clio's for me!
Cheers all, much appreciated.

Mark - yeah the andromeda looks so nice in the sun, the rainbow effect is just amazing, the pics don't do it justice! :)

No more clio's for me!
justinRT said:
Love it mate, where did you get your front plate from? looking to get one

fancyplates.com matey, their pretty cheap as well and they'll make anything you want! :approve:

A red missile
Looks the b****cks mate, im really liking the blue as well, not over the top, nice and subtle. Loving those blue calipers by the way, its got individuality without looking like a dogs dinner - a job well done methinks.

No more clio's for me!
fUbAr said:
NAD? lol

car looks great, some nice little touches on there! :approve:

lol, can't complain, it came with the car. Plus it says Dan backward, lol ;)

For some reason that plate is worth 1200 quid! so a nice little bonus considering the previous owner could be arsed to remove it :)

No more clio's for me!
63/500 said:
Looks the b****cks mate, im really liking the blue as well, not over the top, nice and subtle. Loving those blue calipers by the way, its got individuality without looking like a dogs dinner - a job well done methinks.

cheers matey, i wanted to add a little personal touch, without looking chavy! Think it works well with the black and looks great in the sun! :)

No more clio's for me!
TomS said:
Prob my fave 172 now...

That bay looks fantastic....

cheers mate, i'm thinking of some blue pipe work to finish it off in there, plus maybe a battery cover - carbon? Not sure tho as i don't won't to go too far with it tho, nice to know when enough is enough. :)

RenaultSport Clio 172 Cup
Nice car Dan! Where did you get the 'Ring sticker from - looks mint? Can you only get one when you visit?

No more clio's for me!
Gary Spencer said:
Nice car Dan! Where did you get the 'Ring sticker from - looks mint? Can you only get one when you visit?

Cheers mate - Ring sticker is an ebay special matey, 1.60 delivered! :approve:

Aim to go there some day! :)