ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad Luck In 3s, too true (pikeys)

don't

extremely p!ssed off this morning and last night

went 2 work yesterday, parked up top of carpark where cars go past alot so thought cars safe there lol yea right

What is wrong with this picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Essexlad_Dave/me%20new%20pics/alloynocap.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Essexlad_Dave/me%20new%20pics/alloynocap.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Essexlad_Dave/me%20new%20pics/alloynocap.jpg

yea thats right, no centre cap, ok its not much and i should be getting hold of another 1 for £15 in a few days but its not the point

bad luck no1. - wheel bolt snaps off in hub/disk while having new tyre fitted

bad luck no2. - damaged car front wing nicely

bad luck no3. - centre cap stolen from work

must be over 50% of ppl on here who now have had stuff stolen by pikey chavs, before this id only had valve caps stolen but this has p!ssed me off, i dont go 2 work to have 2 pay for whats being stolen off my car while at work do i

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, about 2 ask if work have any cctv now

don't

going down in 5 mins 2 look at cctv and c what it covers in the carpark, been told they do have some but it doesnt cover much

not looking gd considering i was at back of carpark, although i was in the middle so hopefully ill spot some1 walking off with it

ok its not much money but its just 1 thing after another at the moment and its really not what i needed, job interview on monday anyway so hopefully things will look up after that

don't

a m8 works for suzuki and they deal directly with wolfrace so im getting 1 for £15 so not 2 bad

just spoken 2 women who can look through the cctv, it covers the whole carpark which is gd, not very well she said but it does cover it

I asked if i could view it, No she says, asked if i could have the tape, No she says, getting p!ssed off now i say can i look through it now while at work, she says no and i dont think ur manager would approve 2 u doing that all day, errr like i give a f*ck i just wana see who did this and hunt them down

So at moment its been left for her 2 look through the tape, im not holding my breath, it will be on there im sure of it, it will come down 2 if she can be arsed 2 help me or not, and its doubtful really isnt it as she has other stuff 2 do

if she doesnt find anything then i will try again 2 obtain the tape and try 2 use my manager as a way through as shes very high up, not happy at all and if anything im now even more p!ssed off because i cant see who did it

speak to the police is only £15 quid and they might be pissed off, but he might have just robbed a top of the range motor and the police may want something to pin on him! you never know ;)

don't

well if they dont see anything and they refuse 2 give me the tape i may involve the police to try 2 get hold of the tape

hopefully if they dont see anything or dont try hard enough then i can get my manager 2 pull her weight a bit

i recon that if you threaten the police to the woman with the tape she will crack, bet you mate she wont look at it and she will say that she couldnt see anything

don't

yep thats what im thinking, thats why im even more p!ssed off now lol, because she said the camera will cover the car park, might not be very well but that doesnt matter, because if i see a person near my car, chances are they will then walk back 2 their car and leave it in there

thats all i need then, 1 of the ppl on my department is quite friendly with the woman whos guna view tape so shes guna have a word, make sure she does a gd job etc

and if still nothing ill ask 2 c a snap shot of what the camera actually sees , if pic isnt 2 bad and i can see my car then ill see what i can do about viewing the tape, make gd viewing at home 2nite

don't

just guna have 2 wait and see what she says, im 99% sure it wouldnt have just fallen off on the way 2 work as assoon as i finished work i noticed it wasnt there

it can be prised off easy enough with a key or anything really but wouldnt just fall off

if i find out who it was i will make sure there sacked, that i get the cap back, and that i get other compensation and also revenge

it can only be some1 at work aswel as the building is out the way and no1 has need 2 turn off a main 60mph road on2 the site unless they work here
car park is big though which isnt gd,

probably some cheap pikey chav w*nker who works in our warehouse

don't

probably wont know who did it, i work in the offices and its a big building, we have a big warehouse where lots of temps are hired 2 work

carpark has a few modded cars, not seen any1 with same alloys anywhere though, might have a closer look at lunch :)

chances are itll be some tw*t from warehouse who doesnt know about cctv there and who is missing 1 or who has a m8 missing 1, or who just thinks its funny 2 steal stuff

its worse when it happens on your drive........when your seeping...........twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that what happened to me but they got away with a little more chav basta*d wanke*s

don't

Yea i know, worst ive had before is valve caps stolen, never any ice

so i cant moan 2 much

but it shouldnt happen in my work carpark and i shouldnt have 2 spend the money ive just earnt at work, shouldnt have 2 spend it replacing things that have been stolen

just hope she finds something on cctv that i can see, will make things alot easier

funny really because i have an interview on monday at a leisure centre, and some1 i knows car was broken in2 down near there, so i was worried that it might happen there if i got the job, next day and this happens lol

don't

lol my mum said i shouldve put a note on my car 2day sayin "Who ever stole something off my car yesterday, i suggest u replace it now because im on2 u and if its not back there asap i will hunt u down and break ur legs"

don't

UPDATE

Right well, woman hasnt viewed the tape yet

BUT i wasnt the only 1 to complain, 2 people had alloy centre caps stolen yesterday, maybe some1 who doesnt like modded cars??

or maybe some1 who is stealing them for ppl who are missing 1??

either way its got 2 be same person and it has 2 be on camera somewhere now, probably find out more 2mora and if still nothing i will do whatever i can to get the video, involve police if i have 2

better chance of getting revenge now though

Most carparks CCTV is completely useless, my brother in law had his car keyed a while back in a car park, called them to inquire about obtaining the CCTV footage, and over the phone they informed him the cameras are simply a deterent, and dont actually run or record anything. Genius, my brother in law could have been a bloomin car thief for all they knew, and this muppets just told him he wont get caught by their cameras!! Losing battle im afraid.

What we need is vigilante groups, set up target cars, then kick seven shades of sh*t out of the chavs that come sniffing, the law giving these scum a slap on the wrist is doing nothing but aggrevating the problem, they need to be "prosecuted" in a way they understand.

don't

i have an advantage though as only ppl that work here use this carpark!!

I have spoke 2 the cctv person and she said it does cover whole carpark, ok not that well but it still does

all i need is 2 see a figure near my car and then watch where they go as they will prob take it back 2 their car, then cctv can catch what car it is easy enough then i simply go round carpark till i see it then wait 4 owner with my nice big hard wheel nut thing and wrap it round his head

still no word, will wait till around 12 then ring the woman and kick her arse in2 gear!!

don't

UPDATE AGAIN

just spoke to the cctv person, useless women

sorry but we didnt really see anything 2 pinpoint any1

yea great, so 2 ppl around the same area had things stolen and u didnt see anything

useless, if she looked hard enough shed see something grrr

on + side my manager has said that she cant get the video as its against law and all that crap, BUT she said when i get the receipt she will get the cash for it from work for me :) that or shell just give it 2 me out of her own money

which is pretty gd really considering it was only yesterday i told her i had an interview 4 another job sumwhere else

but thieves get away once again

get the police involved catch the bugger he will be back when his mate looses another 1 .good boss, sounds like she is trying to keep u

don't

police probably wouldnt even turn up till the week after lol, then theyd just laugh cos its only a total of about £30 worth of stuff

+ watchin 4 hours of dodgy cctv, yea right

ohwell nevermind, hopefully new job soon on about 3k more a year