ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad Plates

Abarth Grande Punto

Hiya,

Following on from the topic Baddly Modded Clios,

What is the worst caption you have seen on people number plates?

One of the worst I have seen is Police suck d**ks!

Okay you have just got to be stupid! Why.............!

Now thats good :) I wanted T1 3VOM, great one when youre coming up fast behind someone on the motorway, but I couldnt afford a new car when that came out..... someone probably got it as a normal issued plate :(

I was gonna buy, cheque already made out for:

W111 YMS

But was gutted when I read I couldnt have a w reg on my m reg williams :(

Paul, Ive done a similar thing with my plate:

* 70NY *

But Ive left it the standard font but obviously mis-spaced it. Doesnt look too bad as I was thinking of making the 7 go straight down but in the end decided not to.

I got some italic plates made up. look really cool but am worried about using them on the road just in case I get in front of a copper with nothing else to do than give me a hard time. They will be on my motor at Brands though.

GR7

Shiny red R32

A friend of mine has just bought P3UAN which is in a huge round edged font, spaced out as P 3UAN - his name is EUAN (on a black 206 GTi). It looks quite distinct.

GR7

Shiny red R32

The police dont seem to bother about letter / number spacing around here as we see so many cars with these plates.

actuall plates... theres a rover by me with L99 PEY ( Loopey )

as for little slogans... mine says "my other rides your girlfriend" and my mates says "ginos car so f**k off!!"

BMW 320d Sport

hehe well I got busted on the cruise circuit around Donny this year for my N1CK R plates...that were registered to a Bentley Turbo R.:devilish:

Quote: Originally posted by SteveJJH on 15 November 2002

Theres a guy that lives near me (ex m/c racer steve parrish) who has a red merc with PEN15
At least it fits the car!

Paul