ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad turning noise

Looking for a 1.8 16v
Hi guys got a bad problem wen i turn a corner on my car the drivers side wheels makes a big noise itz sort of like the suspension/driveshaft has derailed then afterwards goes fine but its making a really bad noise and it can be heard really badly and i dont know wat it could be any ideas?

PS itz a 1.4 RT

Clio 172
Have the same problem on full right lock over slightly bumpy ground, it is the shocker nut catching on the turret top on the front suspension. I have it on the right side but going to get both sides done at the same time. Possible to replace individual components, 7 parts total, or get complete kit for £53.20 per side. No more than an hour to install.

Alternatively have been advised you can shave off about 4mm from inside the turret but don;t like the sound of that.

Getting mine done tomorrow!