ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Baked Bean, Crawley - A23 last night

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
Hi again !
Just thought i'd see if you are on here.

Will look out for your van too !

Ang
:D

200 cup & 106 GTi
Sure it wasn't a dirty trophy? I drive on the A23 a few times a day, and through east grinstead, although i've been going back via lingfield recently again.

Titanium 182
Sure it wasn't a dirty trophy? I drive on the A23 a few times a day, and through east grinstead, although i've been going back via lingfield recently again.

Go through East Grinstead instead, much nicer as then I get to see the Trophy ;) LOL!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

Ever drive through redhill?

Ang, I think you've been spotted once ages ago up Reigate hill? Somebody asked if it was me!

200 cup & 106 GTi
Very rarely drive through redhill, whenever i do the traffic always seems to be awful and i get cut up on the roundabouts in town by idiots in 4x4s...
East grinstead sucks too because i end up sitting in the neverending traffic from before felbridge to the one way system!
Usually drive down the A23, gatwick road, radford road, balcombe road, into burstow just before horley, snow hill road to newchapel, then lingfield, marsh green, A264 and then i'm nearly home. I somehow manage to not be spotted, i don't have CS stickers fitted though and my car's pretty standard so doesn't look CSy enough...

Titanium 182
Very rarely drive through redhill, whenever i do the traffic always seems to be awful and i get cut up on the roundabouts in town by idiots in 4x4s...
East grinstead sucks too because i end up sitting in the neverending traffic from before felbridge to the one way system!
Usually drive down the A23, gatwick road, radford road, balcombe road, into burstow just before horley, snow hill road to newchapel, then lingfield, marsh green, A264 and then i'm nearly home. I somehow manage to not be spotted, i don't have CS stickers fitted though and my car's pretty standard so doesn't look CSy enough...

Have you tried going down through Turners Hill? That's usually pretty clear and a nice fun, fast-flowing bended route to take it down!

But anyway there's quite a nice straight down the Snow Hill to Newchapel road, but someone always pulls out from that side entrance on the left and cuts you up! Probably the best route for you though!

Also as you're going down that road at the start (the winding section) look to your right (the house with two reflective posts either side of the two gates) and spot the convertible pink Mini, that's my friends car - you can't miss it!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
I may have seen you a couple of times MistaT if you have travelled through before. Always in the same place under that bridge before Halfords..must be you cause it's only twice and it's few and far between!