ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Banded steels on and sprayed....decked ;)

More poke than viagr
Some of you may have seen my project thread and seen the progress of my car, and im glad to say i think im finally on the right track lol

I think the wheels and the colour go so well with rest of car :D

All ready for ISTS at weekend if anyones going down? Ill be on EU-Mania stand :D come over and say hi!

anyway pics...

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

More pics on my project thread if you can find it lol.

And as always, comments are very welcome :)

That has some stance to it! What 1.2s are all about, having fun playing about with it. Good work.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Don't take this the wrong way, but I wouldn't be seen dead driving around in that!

HOWEVER!!! I admire what you have done and think its cool as fcuk!! Fair play to you mate. :D

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Love it mate, looks wicked :)

Don't take this the wrong way, but I wouldn't be seen dead driving around in that!

HOWEVER!!! I admire what you have done and think its cool as fcuk!! Fair play to you mate. :D

Says the bloke with a "ratvan" that has a ballsack hanging off the back? ;)

Clio RS 172 Cup blue
i think it looks "ok" think it needs some skirts on it though. think the wheels looks mint, maybe better on a decked golf mk2 though!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
the banded steels look spot on.....ideally needs to go a tad lower with a little more tuck and a tiny bit of camber..as you put it though you are on your way

Looks ace. But ph made some good points. To get a real tuck it needs a bit lower and camber but i love the banded steeles. Look hot as f**k.

More poke than viagr
Fred may be popping over soon to sort some more camber out ;) I cant get any tuck lol! The wheels are too wide and they stick out that far.

Whoever asked, the wheels are 9J wide with 195 tyres on ;) lol

Ive got 8 threads left on the front, but the rear is all the way down, so cant go any lower either lol.

Was thinking of selling soon, but wont be now lol. Need to finish it off :)

Thanks for all the comments :)