ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Banging Exhaust

Clio Sport
Hiya,
Ive recently just fixed my mch loved clio only for another fault to arise again! :mad: Whenever i reverse my car there seems to be a really loud grinding, banging plates sort of noise comin from the front end of my car. Its really embarrassing and sounds like my car is actually going to fall to pieces there and then. Any ideas what this could be?

Thanks in advance for your help
:)

SQ5
Possibly your engine mounts and manifold banging on the sub frame. I know this is a problem on 172/182's but unsure of a 1.2.

Clio Sport
Hi djroberts,
yeah now your mentionin it, it does actually sound like it could be that. It only seems to come from the front end too. Do u know how much this will cost to fix? Ive only just had pendulum arms and passenger front leg changed about 3 weeks ago! This bloomin car is costing me an arm and a leg! :)
Thanks very much for your help! Its much appreciated!
:)

Last edited: