ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Banksy Tunnel/Underground Roundabout - London 13th April

Twingo Dynamique
Re: Banksy Tunnel - London

Really interested in this!! I think i just about count as south east? ( Close enough? :) ) would also probably ask my mate to come :) would be approximately 2-3 hour drive for me so if there were 1-2 locations that would be awesome!! Subscribed for the dates!! :)

Audi A5

Why don't we do the 18th then it's the same night as the French cars night at ace cafe.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

I'll call the number, pretend I'm holding one of the yoofs hostage and I'll only talk to you .. you'll be there and getting paid for it.

Everyone's a winner.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Banksy Tunnel - London

I'll call the number, pretend I'm holding one of the yoofs hostage and I'll only talk to you .. you'll be there and getting paid for it.

Everyone's a winner.

It sounds perfect but at the moment I'm working in south west London. I could be absolutely anywhere and not be able to bail out quickly lol

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Banksy Tunnel - London

Ah ok, I just read the chap aboves post about doing same night as Ace cafe, if its April you are on about the Ace night is 15th.

O

Oakley12

I'm heading up here on Saturday!! If any of you want to pop along... Oh it will be after midnight tho :)

Audi A5

Why wait til April?

What's Mondays like for everyone?

Why not do Monday 18th of march? Which is the French car show night at ace, meet their for 7.30ish have a chat, cup of tea etc then convoy down to graffiti tunnel, take some snaps, chat, then go home?

Banksy Tunnel - London

Why wait til April?

What's Mondays like for everyone?

Why not do Monday 18th of march? Which is the French car show night at ace, meet their for 7.30ish have a chat, cup of tea etc then convoy down to graffiti tunnel, take some snaps, chat, then go home?

Bit tight for people to make it there on time though if they finish work at 5?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Banksy Tunnel - London

I won't be coming on a week day. Not travelling all the way home from London to Essex to pick up my car and drive all the way back in again.

I can't see the problem with doing this on a weekend?