ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargain Ebay exhaust system 3,5"

MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
Hi guys,

spotted this on ebay, anybody familliar with this one ?
Sounds like a steal for a stainless steel exhaust.

Sure it isn't the same as many others but bang for buck wize this looks the tits (getting used to british slurs ;) ).

$(KGrHqIOKioE31J(1hhOBO!1GwcHzQ~~_35.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-CLIO-SPORT-CUP-172-STAINLESS-STEEL-EXHAUST-3-5-/310227439386?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item483aff0f1a#ht_667wt_1163

L
ooks like the same as this one :

http://www.toyosports.co.uk/renault-clio-sport-cup-172-stainless-steel-exhaust-35-21999-1107-p.asp

MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
I'm taking the gamble, made the seller an offer for 160 pounds and he agreed :eek:
Will post my results/experience when its mounted ;)

Don't realy see what could go wrong with an catback system especially made for this car .....
To be continued !

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Cheap crap seriously!!
Brought a Toyo de cat pipe. Didn't even fit on to the manifold.
Good customer services tho. Said they were going re design it..

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Not a fan of the dual canon style exhaust but if it fits and you need one now then hopefully it'll be alright.

I was looking at the toyo sport 182 exhaust, but also asked and was told about someone's de cat not fitting (Id guess it was Tom's reading in here now), be good to see the results, if it doesn't take pics, file a dispute and get a refund...

MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
I was looking at the toyo sport 182 exhaust, but also asked and was told about someone's de cat not fitting (Id guess it was Tom's reading in here now), be good to see the results, if it doesn't take pics, file a dispute and get a refund...

Indeed just as maty j says, Paypal generally favours the purchaser. So i'm pretty covered if someting goes wrong or isn't as it should be/advertised.
Keep you all posted ! on this :)

MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
Well got it last week and i have to say the middle pipe fits ok but the rear part is ... :headno:
Doesn't fit for sjit so guys please AVOID !!

I made the choice to alter the entire rear part to my own liking, will post some pics tomorrow way to dark now :p

Lionel Richie
Yeah i drove to their premises yesterday, handed over £300 and went away with one of their 182 systems
533296_10150971805690744_540840743_13084902_2058997883_n.jpg

Quality wise its not actually half bad!

but alas they don't fit, the hangars would need modifying, all made in china, there must have been 15 chinese dudes in there boxing stuff up! Parcel force turned up and they filled a 7.5ton truck!

old post i did, but i went and bought their exhaust, no chance would it fit!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I suppose you could cut the end piece off with those tailpipes and weld a stealth tip on?