ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargain Performance Meter (Under £40!)

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

I think its "luck of the draw"

I ordered from saxforte and used insured post. Cost me £8 to the post office on delivery.

don't

hmmm might order 1 soon, simple plug in 2 ciggy lighter and away u go

will have 2 check prices though as i aint guna b ripped off by the post office w@nkers

Clio 1.4, SV650S

Quote: Originally posted by ricjax99 on 07 August 2004

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 04 August 2004

Well i dont really know what to make of it yet.

I tried it on a 1.2 16v 2002 plate dynamique today.
The book 0-60 is 13 point something seconds.

I didnt get a very good start and got 10.62 0-60 ??
Only mod on that car is induction kit.

I got 9.74s & 17.51 @81.5 MPH (1/4 mile) in my RT :) , i just cant be arsed to find decent roads today and its too hot anyway! even the one i did that on had a slight up hill as i hit 70 mph :(

NOOOOOO if you go uphill it will record a false time.... the time will be much quicker than in real life!!!!!

it takes the amount of g-force you are pulling and the time you pull it for to calculate speeds, distance etc... if you integrate (the area under the curve ona graph) acceleration you get distance etc....

so going up hill exerts a greater force as youre fighting against gravity, fools it into thinking you are pulling more g-forces and therefore going quicker than you actually are!

it ios also important to make sure it is level and not reading any g-forces before you start. if you start with it already reading 2gs for example the calculation it makes will be wrong (though im not sure if it auto zeros before the start of the run but you see what i mean!)