ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Basic spec Renaultsport Clio Race Series

182cup & 172 racecar
I said motorsport is dangerous, be prepared for a scratch or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
sitting back and watching this ..........................

if only i wasn't committed to race a boat for the next 18 ,months i have the perfect clio to sort sitting here and a current licence ....

sitting back and watching this ..........................

if only i wasn't committed to race a boat for the next 18 ,months i have the perfect clio to sort sitting here and a current licence ....

​oh and tony surprised you had the 2 lifts ;) even if the tyres were cold would have stopped him trying to turn in .

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've got a hardon over how well you dispatched that 205. That was fcuking brilliant!

I've got a hardon over how well you dispatched that 205. That was fcuking brilliant!

standard move ......... pug dispatched himself LOL

​thats a normal midfield first corner move to make a few places if you can get away with it as clean as that but it does as i have found print a target on your back later on .

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
f**king amazing! Love that Tony. Definitely give the whole thing a watch tomorrow.

Tbf just as they made contact he was about to cut Tony up anyway, should've left more room lol.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Did he complain?? What a bell end. Shouldn't have tried to cut across. He took a gamble and it didn't pay off.

Did he complain?? What a bell end. Shouldn't have tried to cut across. He took a gamble and it didn't pay off.

one of the reasons i stopped circuit racing was people having issues with stuff like that and whinning to the clerk every 5 mins ...... went into national rotax max where if you didn't do it someone would fire you .....

have had some epic first lap bandit moments after i learnt the ropes back in karting ....

​we had to caterham racers join us one season and left after 2 events due to "driving standards" .........

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
thanks Dan, he's got some pace, I guess it must come with age.

It's a bit like farting really loudly in public. Someone our age wouldn't do it but older people don't give a fcuk what consequences their actions will have. I think that makes them drive faster.

This is interesting! There is a need of a series such as this! What has been said regarding regulations seems reasonable to me although I think the following should be considered.

Cars should be scrutineered by a forum member as said previously. All mk2 clio parts should be interchangeable except trophy dampers for ease of replacement parts. EPAS permitted for reliability, 182 manifold and rs inlet permitted to eliminate people complaining of a 182's advantage (minimal I know!).

So, yep I'm definitely going to get my car to this new 'production' spec for the French Track Attack series after just having a little chat with Mr Hunter a moment ago. My 'Go Racing' pack has been ordered, and I'll actually make an effort to get the safety bits fitted that I have in the shed! lol

172 Race Car
So, yep I'm definitely going to get my car to this new 'production' spec for the French Track Attack series after just having a little chat with Mr Hunter a moment ago. My 'Go Racing' pack has been ordered, and I'll actually make an effort to get the safety bits fitted that I have in the shed! lol
:clap:

This is interesting! There is a need of a series such as this! What has been said regarding regulations seems reasonable to me although I think the following should be considered.

Cars should be scrutineered by a forum member as said previously. All mk2 clio parts should be interchangeable except trophy dampers for ease of replacement parts. EPAS permitted for reliability, 182 manifold and rs inlet permitted to eliminate people complaining of a 182's advantage (minimal I know!).

I wont be bothered about these myself, as purely they'll make naff all difference. The EPAS on the other hand, if mine breaks I think it should be a suitable replacement.