ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Basingstoke tonight - blue 182 and black 172

Spotted a blue 182 waiting at the roundabout near festival place, and a shiny black 172 with xenons (i think) leaving Chineham shopping centre. I was in the red R27. Anyone on here?

182 FullFat Cup
Possibly, I'm driving around all over town for my job, I used to always see a trophy around that area in the mornings on my way into work about half 8, would that be you?

182 Trophy #333
Most likely was me mate!! You werent the 182 that followed me all the way from the wheatsheaf at north waltham into town were you??

182 Trophy #333
Ahhh sweet! I put a couple of spotted threads up too! Sure i always see you car parked up behind the top of town, last carpark on the right!

182 FullFat Cup
Yeah that's where I park for work! Parked up in there most of the day. I'm around Basingstoke till 4 today so might see you driving around.

182 Trophy #333
Ah cool man! You from Andover yea? One of mates brothers has a black 182 and lives out that way! Glad to see you join cliosport though =) theres a meet at longbridge mill on the 19th of october! come along!!

182 FullFat Cup
Yeah from Andover. Oh cool what's his name cos one of my mates has a black 182 haha! There's me and 2 of my mates All with 182's might try and get them to come to the meet aswell. Thanks, there was one of the cliosport.net stickers on my car so thought it was about time I joined haha!

Clio RS 197
Any of you guys going to the meet on 19th Oct at Longbridge Mill? I think It's in the south central fan club section if you want to find out more

182 FullFat Cup
Yeah haha! Nathan "Nobby" Whitmarsh I've known him since I was 11! Gonna try and bring him with me on the 19th :)