ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battery Terminal Clamp

E91 M Sport
This might sound like a strange question, because this should be easy to find, but I've got a snapped battery terminal clamp bolt. Can anyone suggest where I can buy a new one? I've googled everything I can think of, and come up with nothing!

DSC00263.jpg

^^^ This is what I need!

Thanks.

CB600FS
Wouldn't know where you'd get a new bolt Mike, but Halfords sell complete clamps for about £3/4 each.

Skoda Fabia vRS
not seen one like that before mate, or i cant imagine it as part of the clamp anyway

your local dealer will have 1 or 2 diff ones in stock id imagine and they are quite cheap usually

E91 M Sport
Thanks but 2 problems:

1) This is the main negative cable, and its thicker than the Halfords/3rd party connectors can accept

2) Typically BMW don't sell the individual bolts, instead its part of the negative cable part. You don't want to know how much that is.

LY 182
can you not just use a nut and bolt? it dosn't look to complicated a peice just use a bolt and if it does actually need the elongated part on the bottom it wouldnt be hard to find a big washer or even make one from sheet.

LY 182
short of that, chop the threaded stud off the one you have, drill a hole throuh it and use a nut and bolt.