ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battle of The Lowness! mikemillar, carboncopy and dutty_112

E60 diesel powah
all nicely washed n polished today, plus carbon copy got the 182 today! plently of pics, enjoy

L1000931.jpg

L1000952.jpg

L1000951.jpg

L1000950.jpg

L1000949.jpg

L1000948.jpg

L1000947.jpg

L1000946.jpg

L1000943.jpg

L1000942.jpg

L1000941.jpg

L1000940.jpg

L1000939.jpg

L1000934.jpg

L1000935.jpg

L1000933.jpg

L1000932.jpg

'18 Megane dci
Proper Bo, all of them, Immi, i'm not keen on those wheels, but it's not my car so... :p

See what you meant about being low Christopher, blimey!

E60 diesel powah
^ wheels are gettin done! one is gettin refurbed by James now, got a steelie on back left hence why i didnt get more shots on mine ;)

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
NICE, how low are all 3 of them? I used to have a Zetec-S fiesta which i lowered 60mm but it still wasnt as low as them also on my scooby now its lowered 35mm and yeah its lower than other scoobys but fair play they look mint.

Only problem i have with lowering cars is with getting it in to my missis's drive way, bit of a bump on the way in.

The fiesta couldnt get near it...LOL

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
knooooooooooooows.

just finished the interior clean now...and i washed it again, just claying and waxing in the garage tonight.

gotta love racing blue. :)

cheers for today Jamie!!....enjoy the VX!

Racing Blue 182
knooooooooooooows.

just finished the interior clean now...and i washed it again, just claying and waxing in the garage tonight.

gotta love racing blue. :)

cheers for today Jamie!!....enjoy the VX!

Its ok mate, was a pleasure and i couldnt be more happy with the home it went to.

Im going to come up to some of your meets in the VX for definate, so i can see my old baby.

Cant believe you have spent the day cleaning it haha, i would have been driving it all day.

Enjoy it Chris

Better than yours. C*nt.
While I think they look the dangly-bits that low, I hope you realise you've probably reduced all out grip and comprimised handling for that?

As long as you realise that though, they look sweet as!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
om in one of your other threads chris i said i may not sell the ph-quick for a 182 but that is a gorgeous 182, nice work racing182.........

a very nice motor, will be interesting to see how chris puts his personal touch to it,

mikes looks lovely, love those wheels, although turinis are very nice its good to seem some owners are doing something very different, that looks the dogs

immi - can't wait to see the wheels chap

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
om in one of your other threads chris i said i may not sell the ph-quick for a 182 but that is a gorgeous 182, nice work racing182.........

a very nice motor, will be interesting to see how chris puts his personal touch to it,

mikes looks lovely, love those wheels, although turinis are very nice its good to seem some owners are doing something very different, that looks the dogs

immi - can't wait to see the wheels chap

wait and see neil. ;)

new mods coming soon...

just tucked it away in the garage and put my new EVO sticker in the back window.

washed...twice. lol

clayed, polished, tyre-blacked and interior cleaned right the way through plus all the windows inside etc.

i might take a few pics in a bit. ;)

Evo 8 Jap Crap
That black one in the middle of the pics is lower than my mates nans tits :rasp:

Not too keen on the green and black thing thats going on but the deep dish looks cool :cool:

By the way was the photographer pissed a lot of the pics are at a silly angle :rasp::rasp:

E60 diesel powah
That black one in the middle of the pics is lower than my mates nans tits :rasp:

Not too keen on the green and black thing thats going on but the deep dish looks cool :cool:

By the way was the photographer pissed a lot of the pics are at a silly angle :rasp::rasp:

u must b old

Turbos.
While I think they look the dangly-bits that low, I hope you realise you've probably reduced all out grip and comprimised handling for that?

As long as you realise that though, they look sweet as!

TBH it's not much work to get them to handle that low if you bother to sort out bumpsteer issues.

Nice pics, got mine done today (6 hours!), think it owns all of yours ;)