ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat X360

Lee

BMW M2C
I've just pre ordered this after playing the demo at lunch. Graphically it's half way between Ghost Recon single player and Ghost Recon multiplayer (the multiplayer was written by a different company to the single player game hence the big difference), it feels quick with lots of very big guns, tanks, choppers etc. The effects are stunning and it all seems suitably manic while running at a very respectable frame rate.

Should be good for some online action.

Focus ST-2
i was playing it at lunch, the detail on the guns is s**t hot like, i ended up just running around having a look. will be buying this like.

Lee

BMW M2C
Yeah, I played it in the office for a while but soon got bored. My attention span is getting shorter the older I get.

The console version has been dumbed down so it a bit more a no brainer for me. lol

CTR EK9 turbo
I wonder how different the full version will look from the demo? looking forward to playing it. I enjoyed the demo, not too fond of bridge too far though! Gotta get used to the different controls, kept jumping off building and couldn't find the parachute! lol