ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BB Curve 8900 200meg enough?

Hello all,

I am getting a the above phone sent to me and I have opted for o2's unlimited roaming data bundle as I work away.

The fair usage police says 200meg max. My question is.......

Is this enough?

TIA

Bus w**ker
I'm with Orange and the FUP states something like 250mb per day. I hammer mine all day and either I've not gone over the limit or Orange don't care.

?
O2 Care. Ive been sent a txt then a letter saying ive gone over my limit.

Its ridiculous, I've never used tethering with my iphone and only ever download apps when im at work bored and browse the net. The rest is done over wifi when im home.

Fair use my ass.

Bus w**ker
Per month that is mate :)

200meg per month though is alot just for emails and abit of browsing :)
Yeah your right lol. Although it's actually 500mb a month now and like you say even 200mb is a lot for simple webpage and email use, even downloading a few apps. You aren't downloading films or music too it and plus if you connect via Wifi to your home network then it's not counted against your usage.

Well few emails and mainly using a few apps when I am out and about, lets hope im under the 200meg, I deffo wont be downloading any films etc

Mk2 Golf GTI
You'll be fine then mate, it's streaming video etc that really eats up the data and tbh, you wont be doing that over a GPRS/EDGE connection. You might want to find out how much things like google maps take up though

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
When i was specking my contract, i got the guy to throw in the extra MB's, i think i get 750mb now (unlimited fair usage)

Be interested to know what my fair uses things are on all of my contract :S Have quite a few unlimited things, internet, texts and landline calls and bet they are capped big time!