ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BB Tuning RR day......Results

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Oh and by the way Official Renault Figures For the 1.2 16v:

77lbs/ft @3500 rpm 82lbs/ft @3466rpm 79lbs/ft @ 4129

75bhp @5500 rpm 76.3 @5431rpm 77.9 @5652rpm

Bambam

Tom

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Really?

Mate next time your on!!

going for 90bhp next time and 95lbs/ft ;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Lol? whos joking?

Viper 5-6bhp

Remap ? bhp

Full exhaust (including mainifold) +15-20bhp

Add it up

you get about 25bhp

101.6bhp :D

+Nitrous 25-50 bhp - Goodbye!!

Induction and exhaust.... but the induction is suppose to give you 6-8 bhp i just aint ever tested it.... ALSO I SAID 80-85 - 80 being probably 85 being nice

Has anyone got a scan of their printout from their RR session? Id like to see the actual graphs, esp. from any 172s/cups that were there.

If you cant host them, PM me and Ill host them for ya.

Cheers,

-john.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

I own the most powerful standard 1.2 in the club

at 60.5bhp @tw

and 82lbs/ft of torque

hahahahahahahahahaha

and next week if i can get on the rollers i will have mods aplenty

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

im gonna kick your arse

oh and a guy at the rr got 63bhp with some kind of induction thing

think it was a panel filter so 3 bhp from a panel aint bad

nice to see a RR day where all the cars arent the big guns. We will show the world the 1.2 16v is a force to be rekonned with!

Clio 200 FF

Slugger, what difference has the ktec system made? does it feel to pull stronger and is it too noisy on motorway?

cant decide if i want one or not :confused:

cheers

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

good day out, thanks ivan for organising it!

Bigmoose, i was last out cos the slow ass audi but aaron and john had a good race out of the toll.

All 1.2 16v owners. i was suprised at the power these things had and cos the 1.4 8v are quite similar power i recon we have to organise a RWYB day at the pod. Should be interesting.

bring on the 1.2 challenge, picking up my exhaust and filter omorrow from k-tec (another very long drive) should be fitted in time for mids RR day (even though im not running)

ICE'dberg MK2 172

bambam....get it on the rollers to see if there are any gains. There should still be places as a couple have dropped out.

well if there are any places i certainly will put it on the rollers, would be noice to see what sort of gains they add

S2000

Quote: Originally posted by Robby on 10 February 2003

Slugger, what difference has the ktec system made? does it feel to pull stronger and is it too noisy on motorway?

cant decide if i want one or not :confused:

cheers
Hard to tell if its made a difference really. Shame I didnt put it on an RR before and after. They do 3 different loudness exhausts now. I used to have the loudest and it is very loud. Now I have the middle one which is quiet at idle but still quite loud when going for it.

yeah i aint impressed either but thats life and by the way i aint got head work just cams.if it makes you feel any better arron made 141 i think and his is standard dont quote me on those figures,

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Aaron have you sent that cheque ??

Still gotta long way to go to catch me 150bhp at the wheels 173.7bhp at the fly.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Ill be on ya tail soon mate no problem! Ide be interested to see the difference round a track though.

Can you pm your add, i deleted all my msgs cos couldnt recieve any more....cheers matey.

Leigh,

No matey, was thinking swap my heavy add on wheels back to my original lighter willy wheels so my power loss dwindle and maybe if I p|ss in my tank for xtra octane and I should make the magic 170.......easy fella, Ill be knocking on the door of your most triumphant willy power....the side door as I catch ya :).

muahahahaha

Bill.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Bill good point mate id fogoton that you have got those wheels !!

Mmmmmm thats a very good point. Not sure about the piss in the tank bit. :confused: