ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BBS wheels are off and cleaned up :p

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My old one...

mycar01.jpg

Not quite as nice as the other guys though. Dan thats on Tein Springs and yours looks lower.....

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Sound Malice :D

I think I will go for the cusco rear camber arms though as I have a cusco front strut brace and it will be nice having matchin ones :p

I will deffinately take you up on fitting them with me too mate, we can sort somat out but I dont mind travelling to you. From the sounds of yours I bet it drifts soooo easily lmao. Like I say, im not really after that and I wanna keep it at least a bit soft still because the S14A is a bit of a pimps car in general use I must say ;) lol.

I've been reading up on the older tein flex coilovers and not the mono flex on SXOC. Loadsa ppl have been saying there s**t quality and a fair few had them start leaking on them and need them rebuilding only after several 1000 miles....

alot of the old teins did leak, but teins quality has improved loads... no coilover is gonna be bulletproof but if u look after them, and clean them and greese them then u wont get problems.