ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been a while since ive shared my BG....

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Afternoon guys,

Its been ages since ive posted any pics up, shocking to admit today has been the first time ive cleaned it in a couple of months, the longest its ever been without a clean!

You may have seen my Turinis are for sale, even after todays clean it hasnt convinced me to keep them.i miss it on the 182 wheels too much.

What do you think?

Austin

57568291.jpg

f1b423a3.jpg

f1e856e2.jpg

2b5033fc.jpg

7c01b693.jpg

4c280bf0.jpg

abe14ca1.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Just the normal 182 wheels mate, use to love the way it looked with them on with the really low profile tires. Although i do think about 2118's also lol

Megane 225 F1
I wouldn't go 2118s on a black 182. The anthracite 2118s on black doesn't look right IMO, only in silver.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks lads, nice comments off you all.

I like anthra 2118's best mate, dont think BG's suit silver wheels well.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks great, I personally think the Turinis look spot on, but then I have never liked the 182 wheels much.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thats lovely mate, I have to admit I like the standard 182 wheels. I think it will look just as good!!

TTRS & V50
I wouldn't go 2118s on a black 182. The anthracite 2118s on black doesn't look right IMO, only in silver.

REALLY ? Glad you put 'IMO', although your opinion isn't valid.

Go for 2118's and take off the wind deflectors ;)

Crackin' car though, you've had it ages !

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers lads, more nice things from you all!

Yes i do have only one wind deflector in lol, had it for during the winter, stops rain pouring in when i have to put my window down to key in the code to get into the work car park etc....

Yes ive had it quite a while now, owned it since 2008, can never see myself getting rid, ive made it exactly how i want it to be without going ott and it has not been abused at all, ive allways had it serviced it before required times during owning it and when the belts were due had erything done, dephaser, water pump etc not just belts on their own

I love it! But may change the turinis lol

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Stunning looking car. But i agree with you Austin, Change the wheels. Standard would look so much better.

Have to agree with the OP, I've never really thought Anthracite Turinis suited BG, especially when lowered. They just look a bit small and if anything "dirty" compared to the lovely shine of a freshly cleaned BG.

172 cup
Look great to me,not a massive fan on standard 182 wheels so would keep the turinis if it were mine.Nice to see one looked after properly as well.

Cheers Ross.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Well im going to see if anyone comes up with the cash to buy them or maybe offer a swap for 2118's, if they sell then the standard 182 wheels will go back on them