ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been keyed

Clio 182
I'm gutted I can't even leave my car on the drive without some t**t feeling the need to leave their mark.

E8F2911F-8E93-4253-81F0-D8C62BFF4087_zpstqwgeboj.jpg

Clio 182
Not yet just found it tonight must of happened recently though as there is still dust from where its been scratched? I've had 9 seperate door dents since January, got no luck!

Clio 182
Been quoted £600 odd for a few small dings on that pannel, the spray, and a dent on the drivers door. Thoughts?

Clio 182
Ok, i'll do some looking around!

Does anyone know the colour code for the trophy turinis? Currently in the process of buying some 15's and i'd like them powdercoated.

Clio 182
I'd presume so? Would it be cheaper to buy a replacement panel? (if you even can) Might look a bit sh*t if the pain doesn't match mind :(

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Why would you replace a panel for a bit of paint? Or am I missing something?

Clio 182
When I bought it it already had quite a nasty dent on the strip of the rear quarter by the boot (broke the paint slightly) like I said earlier i've had 9 seperate car door dents since January on this panel - just thought it might be an option!

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
When I was younger a guy I knew (rich kid) would do stuff like key cars, baseball bat them..

That wasn't the bit he enjoyed or the reason he did it.. The point was the owner would have the car repaired and when it was he would go back and do it again..

Fix it at your own peril, chances are the hilarious person that keyed it can't wait to see it all freshly repaired..

Use a black pen and wait until you're long forgotten.. There's a chance it was someone you pisssed off or someone you know..

Clio 182
Tbh gents it looks like someones rammed a trolly down the side of my car, would make sense as all my other dents have been from asda carpark, annoying as i go out of the way to park the furthest from people as i can!

BG Clio 182 FF
I seriously thought it was my ex's sister for about a week!
My ex did the full length of my car.
Pshyco b**ch. All because I took a day's leave from work to take the car down to dan at SJM. "You never took any holidays to spend time with me...."
Snakes with tits. All of 'em.