ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

been shoppin...

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
matt off here was givin this stuff away for free, cudnt take it for free so gave him 20notes
-172 devil decat
-2 1/2" non silenced devil s/s centre section
-new gen renault back box
-172 k&n panel filter
-springs
-all clamps stickers and handbooks etc...

nice one mate

pics to follow...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yeah, it came with the car, took it off for MOT time and now it wont fit properly and blows like a b*stard no matter what. :(

gonna get a custom s/s one made up soon methinks. ;)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
havnt got new engine but it is bieng re bilut at the mo ! cant wait to fit this s**t lol, gettin the pics up in a mo, u both goin the meet on sunday?

Tesla MP3 2021
here are the pics.......

01012006006.gif

01012006006.gif

01012006004.gif

Ad

MK2 FRS
ben_p said:
havnt got new engine but it is bieng re bilut at the mo ! cant wait to fit this sh*t lol, gettin the pics up in a mo, u both goin the meet on sunday?
Yeah gonna be there.... Will be like new motor by the time you finished with it. Be worth keepin!!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Eibach Pro's?
There must be £500 notes of stuff there. Barry Argain!

Ad

MK2 FRS
ben_p said:
tell me about it! he was a top bloke

was?? whats happen to him??

Uncleivan, hope you mean Ben!!! lol

You comin meet on sunday??

Whos on the pic??? Bens sister...haha

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
cheecky f**k, lol me n uncleiven are gonna have to give ur sister a right good pounding up her back box 2moz

Tesla MP3 2021
adtmits said:
was?? whats happen to him??

Uncleivan, hope you mean Ben!!! lol

You comin meet on sunday??

Whos on the pic??? Bens sister...haha

lol yeah was at ben u must have just got ur post in before me...

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yer defo, the zorst etc is goin on tmoz, the head is gettin a helicoil new pugs n leads, then the new oil,filter and cambelt, if it starts and works then its job done! if not eithe a full rebiuld or new engine lol

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yer , he was a good man, he wanted rid and wanted so we made a deal, he has a fit loyus and a 106 rally! GOOD MAN!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
sorry day im fittin the de ct with centre and back box, would have giv it if i want usin it, its all brand spank too!