ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before and after results for my F7R

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Went along to surrey rolling road today to get my mk1 hybrid rolling roaded as i wanted a direct comparison to my old setup which was run there last year. when i last went i made 177bhp 139lb/ft and this was running a 2.0ltr f7r , piper 270 cams , supersprint manifold, mongoose exh and hillpower remap. in the last few months I've had a rebuilt gasflowed/ported ap development head and piper 285 cams fitted in place of the 270's and also had an rs tuning live remap. today it made 180bhp 156lb/ft, thing is throughout the rev range it made large gains in both torque and bhp which is exactly what i wanted. it could probably make an extar 10bhp with adjustments to the cam timing but i believe it will suffer down below and id rather not go chasing peak figures. anyway im happy:D
the graphs :
180bhpatf001Large.jpg

180bhpafr001Large.jpg

150bhpatw001Large.jpg

Audi TT 225 Quattro
cheers all:D

I'm impressed with the gains, makes a nice noticeable difference:evil:, I'll have to do a speedo vid sometime when the weather gets better. next up I'm going to pod next month to try and beat my previous there of 13.9...:D

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Wouldn't it have been re-calibrated since last, so not a direct comparison.

Although a very nice graph.

May have been but would likely make no difference...My Cup went there 3 years running with no change to the setup, and with the curves from all runs overlaid, there was no daylight between the lines, anywhere at all, so it's a very consistant RR.

Excellent gains Jay, shows that headline numbers mean fook all.

2005 Nissan Navara
Unless the strain gauge was removed/replaced/wiring altered, then they dont need dead weight calibrating all to often.