ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

before and after!

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
right,i found some pics of my clio when i was 17 and jus entered the car game!! try not to laugh as i thought his looked the nuts before i saw sense! Ive come a long way..............yup,definatly!! The only thing nice on my car then was the wheels! Im prepared for the slating!!:S

Just to clear somethin up incase some ppl dont know...my car at the mo is the one with the black wheels and how it used to look is pics with the wolfrace wheels and sunstrip!

Attachments

• Matts Clio 001.jpg
    Matts Clio 001.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Matts Clio 005.jpg
    Matts Clio 005.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Matts Clio 006.jpg
    Matts Clio 006.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Matts Pics!! 198.jpg
    Matts Pics!! 198.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Matts Pics!! 192.jpg
    Matts Pics!! 192.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 43
Are the lexus lights and the cheese grater grill still on? or have you come to your senses about those too?

:)

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Looks nice..

Good move gettin' rid of the cheese grater and the Wolfrace sticker, did the lexus go as well?

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
yep lights etc back to standard! Everything you see in the old pic has been changed to standard or 172/182 bits..E.g. 172 grille!