ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before and after

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Goodbye Magnex oval. Hello K-tec twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you guys think?

Oh and I do realise it is on a slight tilt, but that will be sorted when I go back to work on monday.

Sy

Last edited:

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
It sounds nice, one hell of a lot quieter! But has a nice tone when you give it some.;)

audi a6 3.0tdi
i'm just used to mine being noisy now don't think i could live with it quieter. looking good though

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
There is noisy and NOISY lol. 1 peice straight through pipe to oval backbox is NOISY to the point of unbearable lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
100x better lad

it's not much work to get them straight if you can weld, or know someone who can

nice one

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Well so far it has but it will probably drop down a bit, better than 23 though lol

LY 200
I like that mate......Think the oval looked abit naff tbh.

Are those wheels the dinamique ones?? They look smaller than the 16's that come on the 172 mk2!!!

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
I like that mate......Think the oval looked abit naff tbh.

Are those wheels the dinamique ones?? They look smaller than the 16's that come on the 172 mk2!!!

No they are proper ones.

Last edited: