ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

belkin wireless router - password???

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
I'm trying to get my wireless router to work which hasn't worked for a couple of weeks. I've asked my computer guy to come and have a look at it 3 times but with no success. Therefore i decided to phone belkin support to get it fixed, all was going well until they took my to the setup page and it asked for a username and password!!!!Ahhh help, no idea what this is and then i got cut off. So my question is, can i bypass this or does anyone know another way????

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
normally just admin or Administrator with no password.

If you press the reset button on the back (use a paperclick or something) that should reset everything (including user/pass) back to default.

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
what model is the router?I myself has one and had a few probs the same! if you tell me the model number i may be able to be of some assistance!

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
thanks KDF you've solved my first problem.
Problem number 2 is as follows:My internet is working on my downstairs computer which has the router plugged into it, but my computer upstairs can't semm to find a wireless connection. Any ideas on how to solve it??