ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Berg on Rota's

BlackGold 182
yeaa as i say turkish im gonna get 165 45 all round, then go lower and then refurb in white. sound better? lol

The whole wheel or just the spokes? not convinced white will work personally, if it was me I'd probably go satin black or bronze to contrast the car a bit. That style of wheel and fitment would look a little odd in white on a silver car IMO.

BlackGold 182
the whole wheel, ive have 2 sets of white wheels on my iceberg and its my favourite colour wheel for it, been anthracite and standard silver too.

clio 200 F4Rt
I literally could not dislike that anymore.

but each to thier own, which is no bad thing in my book.

White mx5 mk1!
I do like it, yea more lows will make it look better but you have only had the wheels like 2 weeks? So still trial and error :D but get someone shoop em white

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
a side on pic from a week ago, rear is much lower and fronts lowered another 10mm since

P1010024.jpg

Looked broken there. Need more pics.

Bronze is the prefect colour by the way. Paradas also have a crap sidewall for stance. Too rounded and fat.

BlackGold 182
yeaaa i needed the car and the night before i had work and was running out of time lol so needed to just put it high at the back so i could use the car.. lol

i no that now lol the parada's are way too meaty!! the bronze is a great colour but not sure if it will go with iceberg silver.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Im not a fan at all but each to their own! May look better when you've got it exactly how you want it though!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
<3 Volks so much!

What price do they start at Si?

I'd wager you might get one bare rim in the smallest size for what a set of Rota's with tyres would set you back, lol.

Picture just confirms our point about bronze though ;)

Disastra Coupe
If you're going white just have the spokes done, not the lip. I think all white might be a bit overkill on wheels like that.

BlackGold 182
See now I think that looks epic! Everyone said my white turinis would look s**t then when I done them everyone loved it lol

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
At the end of the day its your own car so do what you want to do it isnt modifying a car a way to make your car different and not be a sheep and make it the same as everyones

And yeah all white rims do look amazing i would say go for it

BlackGold 182
Yeaaa exactly!! I've been sheep and had turinis, oz f1s and ultraleggeras so was time for something different

Will look very good once lowered properly, Always been a fan of Rota's on Clio's.

Question to the Volk trolls, do you live your life buying the originals of everything? That would include buying clothes worth £0000's from high end designers because they are all imitated by high street retailers.

Imo it just seems like a way of bragging that you can afford expensive wheels that some people cannot.

If you're going to make a comparison at least make it an accurate one. Do you buy your clothes and trainers from the market and opt for Chinese imitations of designer or branded goods which are inferior quality? Would you buy a Chinese made iPhone replica?

I'm by no means a baller but personally I'd buy a cheaper well respected manufacturers wheel or second hand legitimate wheels over that from a manufacturer committing a blatant intellectual property theft who makes questionable quality wheels.

Speedline, ronal, schmitt etc are companies who make good quality wheels which are properly tested and far cheaper than BBS, Volks, Works etc.

I'm not getting drawn into the argument any further as its been covered numerous times before on here.

Last edited:
  SQ5
If you're going to make a comparison at least make it an accurate one. Do you buy your clothes and trainers from the market and opt for Chinese imitations of designer or branded goods which are inferior quality? Would you buy a Chinese made iPhone replica?

I'm by no means a baller but personally I'd buy a cheaper well respected manufacturers wheel or second hand legitimate wheels over that from a manufacturer committing a blatant intellectual property theft who makes questionable quality wheels.

Speedline, ronal, schmitt etc are companies who make good quality wheels which are properly tested and far cheaper than BBS, Volks, Works etc.

I'm not getting drawn into the argument any further as its been covered numerous times before on here.

We have local people, who are on here funnily enough (you can guess) that make a massive point of saying they have GENUINE Rota's! Lol! Are people really making copies of copies? It's like saying this is my genuine out before release date filmed in the cinema copy of Mission Impossible 4!

An orange one
I'm really not into the whole deep dish stance stretched tyre things at all, but yours looks ok to be honest!

And wtf is with the whole stickers and roof rack idea?! Winds me right up it looks gash!!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I'm really not into the whole deep dish stance stretched tyre things at all, but yours looks ok to be honest!

And wtf is with the whole stickers and roof rack idea?! Winds me right up it looks gash!!!

Are you refering to mine with the roofrack or in general?
If so, note the bike... The roofrack was to store all my riding gear in (the car was stripped so i didn't want it rolling around the back).

Disastra Coupe
Are you refering to mine with the roofrack or in general?
If so, note the bike... The roofrack was to store all my riding gear in (the car was stripped so i didn't want it rolling around the back).

Lol, i thought it was quite obvious it was there for a purpose being as the rack isn't there in the other 3 photos!

An orange one
The roof rack in general mate, always see them on dubs and along with bonnet bras etc, it just looks w**k lol

Fair plays if you actually use a roof rack / box as its intended!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I'd say nankangs were the biggest worry

Standard ditch finders.

I wouldn't wanna sacrifice handling/grip just to get those wheels to look better, you would be taking the fun out of the Clio!

Mini Cooper S
Not a fan, well done for trying something different. But for me, it won't work regardless....