ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bespoke exhausts

ANyone got a tailor made stainless exhaust... if so how much and from where.

Im thinking of getting my williams exhaust copied in stainless steel (with a little less silencing he heee), when mine needs a new one.

My backbox cost £160.. but then its got two tail pipes on it - if I had one, it would have been £130. If I had gone for a Cat-Back system, it would have been £240..

It varies from place to place, so ring your nearest Powerflow dealer for an idea. I took mine down so they could see how much needed doing.

http://www.powerflow.uk.comwww.powerflow.uk.com

Daz.

Yeah, I was thinking about hayward and scott.... might give them a bell and see how much theyd want for a cat back systems modelled on the original.

I want it to sound just right for the car.. not get a ridiculously large bore diameter causing it to a) lose power and b) make it sound like its a lawnmower engine because the exhaust is the size of the channel tunnel...

Anyone dealt with hayward and scott?