ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best all round coilovers?

106 gti
Hellllo! First time I've posted on here sorry if it's in the wrong section :p

just bought an arctic 182 it already has lowering springs on but looking to upgrade to coilovers next month, what is the best all round ones to go for eg good lowering amount, price, and not ones that completely ruin the feel of the car :)
ideally front and rear adjustable I've seen some kits where it's just a spring on the back :)

cheers, Lewis

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Agreed although even with the rear wound as low as possible its not very low so not much adjustability in it really.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Billys are deffo a good allrounder, not quite as good as AST etc on track but still capable and great on the road.

KW V2 are another good all round option but are dearer than the billys and not really any better that you would notice from driving both

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
My bilsteins where £740 and where with me the next day.

The Ast people have waited 3 month's for, unless it's going to be for track then I just don't see the point tbh.

I am megga fussy and the bilsteins are perfect for a road car.
Mine sits just right on the rear as sometimes I have my 2 children in the back.

If its just to get lows on a road car and you still want a good ride for day to day use then the bilsteins fit the bill perfect.