ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best British Race Track!

Which ones have you visited and which do you think is best? I got a karting challenge thing for crimbo which includes two tickets to watch a race (excluding grand prix. so btcc, gt, etc) at silverstone, brands hatch, or oultan park I know that silverstone is the BIG one and ive been there myself (but only for trax), but i can imagine that you dont see much of the race as the track is so big! So which would you reckon is the best for watching a race??? I think im gona watch the GTs as it sounds exciting and they have TVRS :)

Ruled out Brands Hatch cos its miles away

So

Silverstone
or

Oultan Park

(EDITED!)

What ya reckon?

erm, i do not know lol. maybe its the same thing then.

oh wait

Silverstone
Brands Hatch
or Oultan Park
i read it completely wrong lol

Errr Id say brands every time but youve ruled out Kent! :confused:

Silverstone isnt that great for watching stuff!

ignore me im thick! so it looks like just silverstone or oultan park and oultan park is close to me. doesnt mention donnington...

hmmm, events on the day for BTCC are the

Seat Cupra Championship
Porsche Carrera Club GB
Formula Renault UK
Formula BMW UK
Clio Renaultsport Cup
British Touring Cars

for GT its

British Formula 3
British GT
Formula Ford Championship
TVR Tuscan Challenge

decisions decisions

Oultan Park then, Youre too far away from the track at silverstone to get a proper view of whats going on, You only see the small section you are standing at!

Lupo Gti

my dad races so ive been to almost every race track in the UK many a time, and sorry to say but brands hatch is definatly the best circuit for watching.....silverstone has the complex which can be quite entertaining, and oulton park has a few good viewing spots, but nothing compared to brands hatch, itd be worth the extra driving distance in my opiniouN!