ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best budget wipers?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Not the most glamorous of subjects, but need some new wipers for the missus car. Usually get Bosch Aero ones or whatever they're called for mine, but is there anything decent for cheap? Don't need to be best of the best, just good enough as she couldn't really care less!

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I had some that looked like Bosch Aero ones from the Range on an old beater I had many years ok. Were alright for what I paid for, which was about £5 per blade.

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
The Bosch ones are cheap as chips at Halfords on trade at the min. Got a set for 14 quid last week and the shitty own brand ones were twice the price and the pair that fits were online only so would have had to get singles for even more

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
So you get the best stuff but f**k the Mrs just get her any old s**t she doesn’t need to see clearly 🤣

Aye it's the truth.

You put a decent set on and a few days later you'll see them flapping away or a bone dry day, wearing the c***s right out.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Thanks I'll stick to Bosch then I guess. I maybe look tight... but I did buy her the actual car, have just paid to service it, new set of brakes, and am dropping it off for a wheel refurb and new tyres all round this weekend. Got to cut the budget somewhere lol.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Checks out...

1673300233895.png