ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Clio Youve Seen On CS

Civic Type S GT
DSC_2505_edit.jpg

that's martin's isn't it!?

I'm going to go with an unusual one:

IMG_2940.jpg

Got a real soft spot for exclusives, and on F1's it looks so good!
If I had the cash, and insurance wasn't so much, I'd have had that without a second thought when it was up for sale.

And this, for a PH2:

_MG_1273.jpg

Very cool, in a Retro-Renault sort of way. Love it.

PH2 Sport would be PSJ's old creation. White looked supprisingly good against flame red.

8220_187054060930_694385930_4345649_5955372_n.jpg

Last edited:

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Long shot but worth a try ...

I'm looking for a photo that I swear I've seem on here of what I believe was either a LY or Acid V6 taken next to the Dartford Bridge?

I'm sure it was Deb's but can't seem to find it? Just remember it being a cracking spot for a photo and wouldn't mind trying to find it for myself!

Long shot but worth a try ...

I'm looking for a photo that I swear I've seem on here of what I believe was either a LY or Acid V6 taken next to the Dartford Bridge?

I'm sure it was Deb's but can't seem to find it? Just remember it being a cracking spot for a photo and wouldn't mind trying to find it for myself!

planetx took them IIRC.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
DSC_0987.jpg

how low is that?

its almost perfect for what i want. although id probably need it a tad higher as there are far too many speedbumps in my area and too many people in my car lol.

maybe it would be okay without the splitter?

Looking for 182
This is one of my favourites, no idea whose it is, but I love it:

DSCN2726.jpg

DSCN2737.jpg

It's pretty much how I want mine, I just need to get my bullets sprayed (end of the month job), and sort my ride height out a bit. I want to be the same height as this, but I'm on KTR coilovers which are quite soft and rub a bit on hard cornering if I go too low :(

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
iirc... I am bumming luke, Guppy is giving him the money shot all over his face, Bomber is getting sucked off by Dan and Neil has just passed out with excitement.

;)

LOL.

"How was your trip, hun?"

"YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED."

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Chris - rename the thread to: Which Car Do You Think Could Quite Possibly With The Right Adjustments Be Slightly Better Than Your Own?