ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best colour for ph2 172 ?

Monaco RS Clio 172
monaco blue but I would say that

tbf.. I loved the trophys I saw at a meet. colour is awesome. love a nice red car tbh.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Mondiale Blue (as in the Cups)

absolutely gorgeous...but then I'm biased! :)

172 Race Car
Yoo Hoo....!
Dscf0464.gif

My old one. See, clearly the best!

Clio on SL 2118s
see if i was to get one i wouldnt know what colour to choose.
like black because of the simplicity and the fact that bullets/accessories can be sprayed any colour.
love mondial blue and monaco because theyre just lovely.
and flame red is also awesome.
think my least fave is silver, but then again with black wheels silver looks ace.

as said its all matter of opinion.
think i would end up opting for black though.

A Flamin' Red one
like black because of the simplicity and the fact that bullets/accessories can be sprayed any colour.
think my least fave is silver, but then again with black wheels silver looks ace.

There are two shades of 'silver'. Iceburg Silver and Titanium. You may prefer one over the other if you were to be provided with a side by side comparison... (Someone?!)

Clio on SL 2118s
Racing Blue or Liquid Yellow for 182.

Amen to that..

There are two shades of 'silver'. Iceburg Silver and Titanium. You may prefer one over the other if you were to be provided with a side by side comparison... (Someone?!)

yh i heard of this but never been able to compare cause ive never seen them side by side.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Mondial then Monaco then Flame red, i cant see the obsession with Yellow RS they look pants apart from JAy's Vee and Middo's Flower!! All others look pants in real life, really unnatractive yellow i think

Turbos.
Personally not a fan of Monaco, only looks ok when very clean, otherwise looks purple...

Mondial and Flame Red do it for me!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Mondial, Flame, Monaco all equal IMO. Iceburg's nice, but a bit boring. Blacks awful, just makes the car look very flat.