ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BEST Engine bay, any car!!!

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Heres my GTT not as clean as it should be but it's the only recent pic of the bay i have on my PC:cool:

Picture17959.jpg

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Oh an by the title i didn't mean i had the best bay or anything, i just meant to post your best pic of your bays whatever you driver!!

182 and 5 GTT
The second 5 bay looks the tits but not keen on the yellow hoses though. Got a long way to catch up tom ;)
How you getting on ith the LC-1? Mine hasnt come yet.

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Yer the LC-1 is the nuts mate! You can totally play around with your carb jets and boost to get it setup how you want! Quite easy to fit too. Not be long an yours should be there i would have thought!!
Are you down pod sat the 9th june??

182 and 5 GTT
Hope not. Even though my 5s not going anywhere soon i got my downpipe sitting here waiting for it! Not sure on the 9th. Might pop up in the afternoon for a bit, depending on the weather as i will be in MK then anyway so its only down the road.

Yer the LC-1 is the nuts mate! You can totally play around with your carb jets and boost to get it setup how you want! Quite easy to fit too. Not be long an yours should be there i would have thought!!
Are you down pod sat the 9th june??

I stopped using LC-1's ages ago, constant problems.

where's zonda's gtt

Cheers Clart, bit late seeing this... just having a look around while i'm waiting for the F1 to re-start! some nice engine bays there.. :cool: see someone else is as mad as me! lol.. had a few bits done recently (alloy rad, 10 row mocal oil cooler and uprated fuel pump etc...lots more to come yet... but not taken any new pics with those bits fitted so far..

heres a couple i last took.. for anyone that likes these cars..

pics are reduced in size... u can click on them to view proper size...

03Engine.jpg

014Engine.jpg

rad5.jpg

001.jpg

M

mini-valver

^Really like that. Why the 90 degree elbow on the TB's though?

Zonda, why is your strut top all the way over to the left in the turret?

Zonda, why is your strut top all the way over to the left in the turret?

Its a ph2 GTT ... the ph1's were upright/central... but when the ph2's were made they changed this to offset. Its on Adj Koni's and has adj camber correction bolts too that help to set it up when lowering.

1998 BMW e46 323i
I've had a few bimmers myself (not a bleeding csl though!). Straight six is, indeed, the way forward.

Leon Cupra R 225
where's zonda's gtt

Cheers Clart, bit late seeing this... just having a look around while i'm waiting for the F1 to re-start! some nice engine bays there.. :cool: see someone else is as mad as me! lol.. had a few bits done recently (alloy rad, 10 row mocal oil cooler and uprated fuel pump etc...lots more to come yet... but not taken any new pics with those bits fitted so far..

heres a couple i last took.. for anyone that likes these cars..

pics are reduced in size... u can click on them to view proper size...

03Engine.jpg

014Engine.jpg

rad5.jpg

001.jpg

this is the only winner here imo

p**n