ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best euro look clios pic thread

Rain said:
20.JPG
There is nothing remotely euro about that! Also not feeling the Keskins, but the blue car on the TH lines is pretty cool!!

Chocolate Bar™
mines not really euro yet, give it a couple of weeks ;) however already got it smoothed, and low so half way there

IMG_3444.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
lmao trust me i am ;) i hate spending a large chunk of money and not seeing the produce!

V70 d5 beast
i'm a real novice about euro? all i can understand is that it's low as fuk with small wheel and smoothed body, am i right or how do you guys describe euro look?
is there any gd euro body kits about?

Chocolate Bar™
Simf40 said:
i'm a real novice about euro? all i can understand is that it's low as fuk with small wheel and smoothed body, am i right or how do you guys describe euro look?

dont go to the bodykit route, you need to get it fully smoothed. I've had my front rear and sides smoothed so far, but its not cheap. I've got a 172 bumper and V6 spoiler, but there are otehr spoilers out there whichs uit it just as nicely

No more clio's for me!
Simf40 said:

The way i think of euro is smooth everything! lol no need for body kits,

Slam it with some wide small alloys and flared arches. :)

Correct me if i'm wrong lads!

Chocolate Bar™
dannyboy172 said:
Mark beat me to it...lol

He is euro 'daddy' tho. ;)

i'm the daddy :butt:

just a shame i havent got the money to put what i preach into practice ;)

Mine is in the for sale thread.

Any wanna buy it???

Here she is....

(the naples one in the foreground)

Attachments

• ukaskew.jpg
    ukaskew.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 87
Simf40 said:
Euro look is about less is more. Smoothed, flared arches, decked, small bling wheels with stretched tyres etc. www.cleaned.be have some ace euro cars. VW owners tend to do the Euro look very well so would be worth checking out some Dub Club sites for ideas....

RB 200 Cup!
sweeet looking cars on this thread - mines only lowreed 35mm wish it was 60mm but hey what can i say - country roads near me are shite

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
cliobuyer said:
That aint 70mm! 60mm is no where near enough IMO. You need coilovers...

Oh, and mudflaps are for tractors!

aye mud flaps have gone now.

and it is 70mm :(:( i do need coilovers but hey i want doesnt get