ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Euro Rims For A 172 ph2 Iceberg?

clio 172 sport
after some euro rims in 15/16" depending on the rims and width to go on my 172 ph2 iceberg, slammed on coilies at the minute
want something a bit different, any ideas??

Black Clio GT
depends on how much you want to spend buddy, i could start listing splits for 2k without tyres but piontless of your not looking at spending that.......gimmie a budget and ill get listing :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
any wheels can be euro you baffoon! its a style of car not wheel! turini's could be euro depending on what the car look like

clio 172 sport
any wheels can be euro you baffoon! its a style of car not wheel! turini's could be euro depending on what the car look like

hmmm .... there are certainly a euro style of rims out there.

nice them euro look dc5's lmfao... u big ape

mx5
If youre after something a bit different, then try wheel wh0res classifieds (google it, swear filter doesnt allow the url lol)

Lots of rare/nice rims popping up on there.

Black Clio GT
have a look on dubmeister or styledynamix plenty of pics on there web sites.....
if you want porsche rims you will need 4x100 vw adaptors and take 3mm off the bore to make em fit over the hubs on clios....
also keep an eye out for some bbs rm splits, they can be had for around £1000

non sport
theres some bloody gorgeous wheels for sale in the classifieds section for £400...erm white ones...cant remeber what theyre advertised under!!:eek:

More poke than viagr
Theres some mint Compomotive Th Mono's for sale atm on here, check out the forsale section. I absolutley love them, but got too many wheels as it is lol :eek:

In you budget aswell ;)

Here:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=496065

BILD0320.jpg

DO IT!!!

clio 172 sport
considered them as they are bootiful, but dont think they will have the same effect on a ph2----- photoshop anyone?