ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best gearbox oil 182

hey guys and girls,

had my 182 for 10 months now and my gearbox feels horrible, not smooth anymore, so i am going to change the oil to see if this helps.

can anyone recommend the best gearbox oil for a 182.

also when it went into the dealer for a service, they didnt have 5w 40w elf oil, so put in mobil 1 0w 40w, the engine sound really loud now and doesnt sound healthy at all, ok i do give it death everytime i drive it, when its warm of course, but what is the best oil for the engine.

any help on both matters

many thanks

Id stick Miller 10-40 in the engine and millers 75-90 in the box its about the best you can get.

Its not cheap mind you.

Use Motul 300V for the engine. That is a very good one. My friend also recommend it too. But they are expensive.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Just filled my Valver with 75w90 Millers and it is good, although teh Redline stuff I had in before and stupidly drained by mistake was perhaps a bit better.

I needed 3.5 litres for Valve rbut worked out cheaper buying 5 litres.