ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best induction kit for 1.2 16V clio

Black 1.2 16V Clio 2
I am looking to buy an induction kit for my 1.2 clio. I have some money to spend so im looking for one that will give me the most gains.
Help pls

Standard is best - wont loose any power

Open air filter for a bit of noise. - may loose a few bhp

BMC filter is supposed to be good.

(i think)

E92 M3
people will say there is no point but i hav got i BMC CDA on mine

my car used to be the same as my mates corsa sxi and i beat him by a couple of car lengths last nite and i had an extra person in so i am happy with the gains

ps i would go with i seled unit as heat sock is bad

03 RS clio 172 flameR
not really gonna see any gains from a 1.2 tbh, id say get a 57i kit as they sound mint, wouldnt waste money on expensive hits for a 1.2

E92 M3
i if you want noice the bmc hasnt realy made mine much louder tbh thats wot i wanted just a little note change and more speed :D

Charged Superleggera
ive tried various induction kits and none of them give noticable gains and non of them give a decent sound so save your money for something else is my advise

Shed.
pair of ur mums tites is best

lol, remember the sock tied round the throttle body ?

From my experience, go with a K&N pannel filter not an induction kit.

Or, you could transfer that money into an ISA and get saving for a real car. i cant talk mind you.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
K&N 1 is crap, bought 1 when i had the car, and there wasnt that much noise, only in 5th goin aroun 70ish there was, now i dont hear it atall. waste ov £90ish from Demon tweeks :(