ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best induction kit for grunt / sound

on the look out
i can sell u one of these for £50 on the car for few months needs a bit of a clean up..there simota and there £100new

it is exactly the same as the one in the picture here..sounds awesome as i say jus needs a little bit of a clean..i think these induction kits would be good for people doing quarter mile racing or track days as it put the filter behing the headlight so on race day jus take the headlight out for maximum air flow into filter!!

steve the pics you sent . shows me that on the metal bit between the 2 black platic rubber pieces on yours has a t piece ? and has a blue tiny hose coming off ? where i cant see this on the others the guys have posted up ? where does the tiny blue plastic hose connect to ?

BLACK 197!!
it is exactly the same as the one in the picture here..sounds awesome as i say jus needs a little bit of a clean..i think these induction kits would be good for people doing quarter mile racing or track days as it put the filter behing the headlight so on race day jus take the headlight out for maximum air flow into filter!!

steve the pics you sent . shows me that on the metal bit between the 2 black platic rubber pieces on yours has a t piece ? and has a blue tiny hose coming off ? where i cant see this on the others the guys have posted up ? where does the tiny blue plastic hose connect to ?

that is very true..the pic below is fitted with the tee pointing down the way the blue hose is the oil breather hose u will see where it connect to when stripping ur standard airbox out.

on the look out
wot is it make etc ??

i can sell u one of these for £50 on the car for few months needs a bit of a clean up..there simota and there £100new

rite guys need help still . it arrived this morning but one of the black plastic things 90 degree bends if nearly fcuked its perished and nearly splitting .its the one that the engine mount bracket is connected two . :mad: can i replace both of them ? can you buy new 90 degree bends any where