ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Induction Kit

Currently planning a few mods but do not know which induction kit would be best to go for. Pipercross and BMC are two names that I am considering.

Zidan,

Got to Hill Power as he will help you sort out the Lean out problems at WOT. No point in messing up ur engine just for a nice sound.]#

Andy

When I get one its going to be the hill power - sounds sweet and i think its well done. Also get my car lowered at same time probably. But until I get a job I wont be spending money on my car.

Sounds like Hill Power are the way to go. I dropped them an email so hopefully I will get a response. I think I will just let them do the whole job. I was thinking about doing it myself but I suppose they have all the proper equipment to set everything up correctly and yes you are right about the lean fuel issue. Do they re-map the ECU or is it wise to get it chipped at the same time?? Its the extra power increase that Im looking for. Not too arsed about the sound although I guess a nice induction roar would be nice!

What about the best exhaust?

Honda Civic Type R GT

Thinking of a couple of tweeks to my 172 and a magnex exhaust and an induction kit are the first to spring to mind. Aint a clue what these cost, anybody got an idea ?

Many thanks,

Tommy.