ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best iPhone headphones for £100

I currently have some Clarity One ear buds but the thin plastic has worn exposing the wires underneath therefore when playing music or using handsfree the sound is easily distorted.. Anybody with good headphoine knowledge that can recommend some decent in-ear earphones foraround the £100 mark??

Thanks

Tim- I have had a read through old threads was just wandering if there was any new suggestions..

The Boosh- I'll check those Klipsch one out, thanks. I was looking at the Phonak Audeo PFE 112's. They seem to get good reviews, anybody with these headphones that canadd their views?

C1 VTR (Company Car)
I absolutely loved my House of Marley in-ear's. Best headphones I've used and I use a lot. Only set me back £20 aswell.

They where perfect, right up untill I didn't take them out my pocket before I put a wash in.