ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Lowering Springs for Clio MK3 (2011 model)?

Clio 2011
Looking to buy lowering springs for my clio (2011), what would be the best size mm springs to get? Would i have to change any of my shocks or not? I'm looking to spend around £150, been looking at eibach 30mm springs but i wanted around 40mm drop as apparently 30mm aren't that noticeable? if anyones got pictures of their cars with 30/40mm springs on then feel free to show me! Just want an expert to help me out as im considering on ordering springs ASAP!

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
H&Rs are 45mm drop and give decent ride so I'm told, should be okay with your original dampers provided they are in good nik

Clio 2011
H&Rs are 45mm drop and give decent ride so I'm told, should be okay with your original dampers provided they are in good nik
there the ones i'm looking at the most and considering on buying! i've just seen other postings that maybe over 40mm you may need new shocks, i don't want to go and spend £150 on them to find out i got to spend further more on shocks, dampers etc! I'm just so confused on what ones to buy lmao!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
do eibach make 40mm/45mm springs that would fit my clio?
Tbh with you, I couldn't tell you. I'm off out but have a google.

"Clio MK3 Eibach 45MM Spring."

Also, find out if 197 springs would fit a standard MK3. Sorry I can't help more.