ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best music player for a trip to China ?

Peddled device
No idea about ipods and mpeg3 players etc..... I am off to China and would like music with me.What is the best device thats cheap,easy to use and has decent battery life?

Someone on here is selling an ipod shuffle....any good ?

Peddled device
Is that a standard ipod or are there others or even updated versions?

Sorry for being thick :S

I have a Nokia N95...any good for travelling music ?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Yee thats the lowest of the low, depends on what Gb size it is, if i was going to china i would take a 6 or 8gb one, as you can store plenty of music on there to last you a good few weeks,

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
How long you going to China for?

If its not for long then a simple 2gb shuffle would last you a couple of days max, im the type of person who like's to bung a load of songs on, so i have enough choice from different genre's were ever i go,

Suzuki Ignis
Did you really need to mention China? Could you not of just said 'holiday for 2 weeks'? ;)

Could just get an 8gb memory card for your phone?
You'll need a power adapter in China if you havent sorted it already. Its the 2 flat pin type.

personally never seen the point in forking out for a shuffle. may as well pay a little extra and get a proper ipod with screen, bigger hard drive etc.

Depends how much u wanna spend but ipod touchs are pretty reasonable now and got some good features like wifi, watch vids on it, massive battery life

if u don't need all those features just get an ipod nano.

if you just want something cheap try going on ebay. i'm sure they'll be pretty cheap on there now that everyone has got them